Our target population is youth ages 11 to 18 in Rutherford, Davidson, and surrounding Middle Tennessee counties. We will provide counseling, career readiness, community service learning opportunities, and other enriching programs.
We are anticipated approximately 75% of our youth will be referred to us from Juvenile Court, the Department of Children’s Services, the Murfreesboro-Rutherford County School System and other social service agencies, the other 25% are voluntarily enrolled.
Our positive youth development program views young people as “resources” who have much to offer rather than as “problems” that need to be treated or fixed.
To refer or enroll a child into our program submit this Referral Intake Form to us via the web, or stop by our offices at: 306 Jackson Street, TN 37130.